Staying at The Rally, you'll have access to one of the hippest rooftop pools in Denver. By day or by night, splash around in our plunge pool, order drinks at the bar, soak up some sun on a lounge chair, and gaze out across the city's spectacular skyline. Our Skybridge Rooftop Deck is just the spot to elevate any afternoon or evening. Come see why we're one of the best Denver hotels with a rooftop pool.
For the safety of all of our guests, please follow these rules whenever you are enjoying the Skybridge Rooftop & Plunge Pool.
Location: The SkyBridge Rooftop Pool Deck & Plunge Pool is accessible via Penthouse floor. Exit the elevator lobby and turn left, then enter the pool deck through the glass door at the end of the hall. Hotel key is required to access the deck.
Hours: 8AM - 10PM daily
Maximum Permissible Bather Use: 19
- Non-hotel guests limited to 2 per guestroom
- No glass
- No smoking or vaping
- No drinking or eating in the pool
- Outside food, beverage and coolers are not permitted
- Children under 13 years old must always be accompanied by an adult responsible for their safety and behavior
- Diving is prohibited
- Pets, bicycles, skates of any kind, skateboards, and wagons are not permitted
- When re-entering the hotel, shoes and shirts must be worn
- Swim diapers are required for all children age 3 and under
- Appropriate swimwear must always be worn (swimsuits are required to swim; no street clothes or cut-offs permitted).
- No food, candy, or chewing gum is allowed in the pool
- Only use this facility during posted hours of operation
- In the event of inclement weather, The Rally Hotel Security will determine if closure of the pool is necessary.