THE MCGREGOR SQUARE
It’s Time to Play at Denver’s Newest Addition!
The wait is over – Denver’s newest micro-district is scheduled to open Spring 2021 for Denverites and visitors alike! This dynamic block community will feature The Rally Hotel, a 17,000+ square foot Plaza for concerts and events, residential condominiums, boutique retail shops, as well as a large food hall with several unique restaurants and bars. The “wow” standards just got even higher in Denver.
Comprised of three buildings – The Rally Hotel, The Residences, and an office tower – this new block houses state-of-the art amenities and modern design features within Denver’s most historic neighborhood, LoDo. McGregor Square’s vibrant concept embodies the merge of Denver’s past with its future, and aims to create a playground for both out-of-town travelers, as well as local Denverites.
Visitors can expect to experience a cross-section of the Union Station and Ballpark neighborhoods, with surprises around every corner. Take in skyline views of Coors Field and Downtown Denver as you sip on a cocktail atop the Skybridge Rooftop, take a dip in the rooftop Plunge Pool, dine and shop after exploring the outdoor Plaza, or head inside for your business meeting. McGregor is a one-stop-shop for all things Denver, here to make sure you know to work hard, but play harder.
- The Rally Hotel: The official hotel of The Colorado Rockies, managed by Sage Hospitality.
- The Residences at McGregor Square: Over 100 luxury condominium units towering over 19th Street and Wazee. Retreat to an individualized home in the middle of all of Denver’s urban happenings.
- Offices: Housing businesses like Bank of Colorado, Lewis Roca LLP, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, and several more Denver-based businesses.
- Outdoor Plaza: Featuring over 17,000 square-feet of outdoor venue space for public and private events, including concerts and movies. Complete with a large 66’ x 20’ LED screen, visitors can experience a more intimate stadium feeling as they cheer on The Colorado Rockies or attend a live musical concert in the summer, and skate on the ice rink in the winter.
- Skybridge Rooftop: Complete with lounging areas, fire pits, and a small Plunge Pool, this will serve as one of the areas only rooftops, providing unparalleled views of both Denver and The Rocky Mountain range.
- Skybridge Rooftop Plunge Pool: Take a dip as you take in skyline views.
- Milepost Zero: Hungry? Select from several dining options at this 15,000 square-foot food hall.
- The Original Restaurant: Your modern twist on a classic Americana
- The Rally Bar: Delicious cocktails, stunning atmosphere, and unmatched service – what more do you need as an excuse for happy hour at any hour?
- The Grandstand Café: Enjoy a warm welcome with coffee or cocktails at this charming café and bar, right next to the check-in desk at The Rally Hotel.
- Tattered Cover Book Store: Read up and explore at Denver’s favorite local book store with a classic feel and intimate charm.
- Starbucks: Of course, we want to ensure that you can easily snag that latte before taking on the day in The Mile High City!
- Underground Parking: For the utmost ease in your visit, McGregor Square offers 2-levels of available underground parking.
And more surprises around every corner! Be one of the first to experience the best of Denver for your visit to the new McGregor Square.