Health, Safety, and Cleanliness
Your Safety Is Our Top Priority
The safety and well-being of our guests, associates, and community are of the utmost importance to us. As such, The Rally closely and continuously monitors all industry and government guidance and regulations regarding COVID-19, including information supplied by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), City of Denver, and the State of Colorado.
To enhance safety and reduce risk for our guests and associates, we have implemented the following sanitation and safety protocols based on the most current information available for the hospitality industry. As we move forward, we will continue to monitor guidelines from relevant health organizations, government policy and mandates, and other public health innovations to revise these procedures as needed.
Our current initiatives include, but are not limited to:
- Facial Coverings: As of Feb. 3, 2022, The City and County of Denver no longer requires face coverings to be worn in indoor public environments. The Rally Hotel is following these city guidelines and encourages all guests and associates who prefer to wear a mask to do so.
- Sanitizing shared equipment and high touch areas (especially public spaces) after each interaction, as well as on a regular schedule throughout the day
- Addition of hand sanitizers at hotel entrance, front desk, lobby area, elevator landing, and meeting spaces
- Contactless, self-service credit card swipers at front desk
- All guest rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to the next guest’s stay using cleaning agents recommended by the CCDC and approved for this purpose.
- Digital access to menu offerings and in-room services from your guest room
- Sanitizing all guest door handles throughout the day
- Providing key drop box at check-out and will be sanitizing keys after each guest use before re-using
- Allowing contactless check-out over the phone from guest room
- All associates, including our Housekeeping Team, will wear appropriate personal protective equipment, including disposable gloves changed between each room cleaning, during all operations.
If you have any questions about our health and safety protocols, please reach out to one of our Rally Teammates at firstname.lastname@example.org.