Health, Safety, and Cleanliness
Your Safety Is Our #1 Priority
The safety and well-being of our guests, associates, and community are of the utmost importance to us. As such, The Rally closely and continuously monitors all industry and government guidance and regulations regarding COVID-19, including information supplied by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), City of Denver, and the State of Colorado.
To enhance safety and reduce risk for our guests and associates, we have implemented the following sanitation and safety protocols based on the most current information available for the hospitality industry. As we move forward, we will continue to monitor guidelines from relevant health organizations, government policy and mandates, and other public health innovations to revise these procedures as needed.
Our current initiatives include, but are not limited to:
- All guests and associates are asked to abide by the City of Denver’s Mandatory Face Covering Order that went into effect on May 6, 2020. Face coverings will be provided for guests upon request.
- Sanitizing shared equipment and high-touch areas (especially public spaces) after each interaction, as well as on a regular schedule throughout the day
- Addition of hand sanitizer/sanitizing wipe dispensers at hotel entrance, lobby, elevator landing, exercise areas, and meeting spaces
- Implementation of maximum-occupancy restrictions and social distancing guidelines in public spaces, including restrooms and elevators
- Contactless, self-service credit card swipers and glass protectors between front desk agents and guests
- All guest rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to the next guest’s stay using cleaning agents recommended by the CDC and approved for this purpose.
- Reducing full housekeeping services to every third day during a single stay in order to reduce contact in guest rooms. We are still able to provide contactless delivery services and trash removal during 1-2 night stays, and full housekeeping services on the third day of a guest's stay.
- Utilizing every other room for occupants to social distance on floors. Adjacent or connecting rooms are available upon request.
- Removing high-touch-point items (pens, notepads, etc.) in rooms and moving to digital platforms for menu offerings and in-room services
- Sanitizing all guest door handles throughout the day
- Providing key drop box at checkout
- Allowing contactless checkout over the phone from guest room
- All associates (including our housekeeping team) will wear appropriate personal protective equipment, including face masks and disposable gloves changed between each room cleaning, during all operations.
- All associates will practice social distancing and remain six feet away from other employees and guests at all times, while still providing the highest level of hospitality.
- Adding individually wrapped plastic water glasses/insulated coffee cups in room